Easy Cheesy Artichoke Bread
grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a small bowl,
combine artichokes, mayonnaise, Parmesan
and garlic; spread evenly on the bread.
2. Bake for 12 minutes, or until golden and
heated through. Makes 8 servings.
*Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.
FROM THE MEMBER’S KITCHEN
2 teaspoons fresh tomatoes (not oil-packed)
chopped fresh chives
Carolyn Foster, Pleasant Hill, California
1. Drop 2 tablespoons Parmigiano-Reggiano into
a hot nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook
until brown and bubbly. Remove from the pan
and wrap onto a cannoli form. Let it cool slightly
and then slide it off the form. Repeat with
2. Mix ricotta cheese and lemon juice in a bowl.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. Place in a
pastry bag with a star tip. Pipe the ricotta mixture
into the “cannoli” shells.
3. Sprinkle one end of the cannoli with sun-dried
tomatoes and the other end with chives. Serve
immediately. Makes 10 servings.