Sun World Grape and
Sun World International is a leading innovator
in the research, production, distribution and
promotion of fresh produce and maintains
integrated agricultural operations throughout
central and southeastern California. It also
operates one of the world’s largest table-grape
and stone-fruit breeding programs.
1. Combine broccoli, grapes, bell pepper and
Boskovich Farms Spinach Salad
onion in a large bowl.
2. Toss with dressing; sprinkle almonds and
bacon crumbles over the top. Makes 6 servings.
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil 1 small red onion,
wine vinegar 4 ounces Brie cheese, diced
1 pound Boskovich Farms
Fresh ‘N’ Quick* Spinach
1. Whisk together olive oil and vinegar in a small
bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. In a large bowl, combine spinach, onion
3. Toss salad with dressing and top with chopped
walnuts. Makes 6 servings.