Tilapia Fillets on the Grill
4 12-by-18-inch sheets aluminum foil
Nonstick cooking spray
4 Aquamericas tilapia fillets
Salt and pepper
1 lemon, cut into wedges
1. Preheat grill to medium-high.
2. Coat aluminum foil sheets with cooking spray.
3. Place 1 tilapia fillet in the center of each aluminum foil sheet. Drizzle
lightly with olive oil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Bring the edges of each foil sheet together to make individual packets.
Make sure the packets have a little extra “breathing room.”
5. Place packets on the grill, cover and cook for 10-12 minutes.
6. Cut open packets carefully to avoid burns from steam.
7. Garnish with lemon wedges. Makes 4 servings.
Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.