Orange Mango Pudding
1 1/2 cups orange segments, plus more for garnish
2 cups Ready Pac fresh-cut mangoes cut in 1/2-inch cubes
1 cup fresh orange juice
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 package unflavored gelatin
1 cup sugar
1. In a blender, combine 1 1/2 cups orange segments, mango, orange juice
and lemon juice, and puree until smooth.
2. In a medium saucepan, combine milk, cream, gelatin and sugar. Bring to a
simmer over medium-low heat, stirring to dissolve the gelatin and melt the
sugar, 2-3 minutes.
3. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Pour the pureed mango mixture
into the saucepan and mix well (if a very smooth consistency is desired, strain
the mango mixture into the saucepan).
4. Pour the mixture into a 1-quart mold or divide among 4 individual
5. Cover and refrigerate until firm, 3-4 hours, or overnight.
6. To serve, garnish with orange segments. Makes 4 servings.
Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.
Cooking in Style The Costco Way