Antipasto Plate with Lasagna
When serving Kirkland Signature Italian Sausage and Beef Lasagna or
Kirkland Signature Meat Lasagna, start the meal with a flavorful
1 3-pound or 6-pound Kirkland Signature Italian Sausage and
Beef Lasagna or Kirkland Signature Meat Lasagna
Bruschetta (crusty Italian bread sliced, toasted, rubbed with garlic
and drizzled with olive oil)
Olives marinated in olive oil and herbs
Hot Genoa salami, sliced thin
Cappiello marinated or fresh mozzarella cheese
Fresh basil leaves
Roasted bell peppers marinated in olive oil, garlic and herbs
1. Prepare lasagna according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, arrange all remaining ingredients on a platter. Serve as a
first course. Makes 6-12 servings.
Cooking in Style The Costco Way
I Side Dishes
1 pound Earthbound Farm Mini Peeled Carrots
1/2 cup water
1 tablespoon butter
1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup dark brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Place carrots and water in a saucepan, bring to a boil, cover and cook
for 3-4 minutes.
2. Drain water from the pan, add butter and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add honey, brown sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon. Mix and continue
cooking, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes, or until the carrots are tender.
Makes 4 servings.
Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.