Organic Iced Mocha Martini
SAN FRANCISCO BAY COFFEE
4 cups double-strength brewed San Francisco Bay Organic
100% Organic Rainforest Blend Coffee
4 tablespoons chocolate syrup
Organic milk or cream to taste, if desired
Liqueur of choice (optional)
1. For double-strength coffee, use your normal brewing method and either
double the amount of coffee or use half as much water.
2. For each serving, measure out 1 cup of coffee. Add 1 tablespoon chocolate
syrup (or more to taste) and stir to dissolve. Stir in milk or cream, if desired.
3. Fill a martini/cocktail shaker three-quarters full of ice.
4. Pour sweetened coffee into the shaker. Add liqueur, if desired.
5. Shake, shake, shake until the shaker is frosty or your hand gets a bit cold.
6. Strain iced coffee into a martini glass and sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired.
7. Repeat for remaining 3 servings. Makes 4 servings.
Tip: We think the best-tasting iced coffee is made with fresh-brewed coffee
chilled in an ice-filled martini shaker, which locks in flavors and aroma better than
just leaving coffee to cool at room temperature or in the fridge. For a beautiful
effect, especially when entertaining, serve in a tall martini glass without ice cubes.
Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.
Cooking in Style The Costco Way
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
6 packets Equal sweetener
1 teaspoon rum extract
4 cups freshly brewed dark-roast coffee
Ground cinnamon (optional)
1. Beat whipping cream until fluffy. Add vanilla and 3 packets of Equal
and continue to beat until soft peaks form.
2. Divide the whipped cream among 4 cups.
3. Stir remaining 3 packets of Equal and rum extract into the brewed
coffee. Pour coffee over the whipped cream.
4. Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon. Makes 4 servings.
Tip: This is also delicious with 1 ounce of aged rum per cup in place of
the rum extract.
Recipe developed by Tony Abou-Ganim, mixologist on the Fine Living Net work .