Crab Parmesan Cracker Bread
1 10 3/4-ounce can Campbell’s condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 pound (about 3 cups) lump crabmeat, flaked
1/2 cup chopped celery
1/4 cup sliced green onions
1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
1 tablespoon lemon juice
12-15 pieces Kirkland Signature Parmesan cracker bread, broken
into appetizer pieces
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat broiler.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together soup, crabmeat, celery, onions, lemon
peel and lemon juice.
3. Spread about 2 tablespoons of crab mixture on each piece of
4. Arrange on 2 baking sheets. Sprinkle with Parmesan and paprika.
5. Broil 4 inches from the heat for 2-3 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Serve immediately. Makes 12-15 servings.
Grilled Chicken Cantaloupe
in Pasta Shells
2 boneless chicken breast halves
Salt and pepper
6 jumbo pasta shells
1 medium mango, pitted, peeled and chopped
1/2 Dulcinea Extra Sweet Tuscan Style Cantaloupe,
peeled, seeded and diced
1/4 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Grill chicken. Let cool,
then cut into small pieces. Set aside.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse in cold water, drain
and set aside.
3. Place mango, cantaloupe, chicken, sour cream, chives, lime juice and
mustard in a bowl and stir to combine.
4. Stuff the pasta shells with this mixture. Makes 6 servings.
Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.