Pork Chops with Cherry Apple
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons white wine
4 pork chops, medium thickness
1/2 cup chicken stock
Salt and pepper
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 shallot, diced
2 garlic cloves, diced
1 Crystal Market Pink Lady apple,
peeled, cored and diced
1 pound Prima Frutta cherries,
pitted and diced, plus more
2 tablespoons butter
3. In the same pan, sauté shallots and garlic until soft, about 2 minutes.
Add apples and wine; sauté for 1 minute.
4. Add chicken stock, mustard, diced cherries and pork to the pan; simmer
over medium heat until the cherries are soft and the pork is cooked all the
5. Remove pork and stir butter into the sauce.
6. To serve, drizzle sauce over pork chops. Garnish with cherries on the side.
Makes 4 servings.
Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.
1. Heat olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
2. Season pork chops with salt and pepper to taste. Add to the pan and
brown on both sides; remove and keep warm.
Cooking in Style The Costco Way