Pacific Rim Cod Papillote
4 Trident Seafoods Premium Cod 1 cup basil leaves
frozen fillets 1/2 cup cilantro sprigs
Salt and pepper Steamed rice
1 small carrot, thinly sliced Sesame seeds
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced SAUCE
lengthwise 4 tablespoons sesame oil
1/2 head Chinese cabbage, 4 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
shredded 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
1 1/2 cups fresh bean sprouts 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
1 bunch green onions,
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Place each frozen cod fillet in the center of a 12-inch square of parchment
paper or foil. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper to taste. Add carrots, bell
pepper, cabbage, bean sprouts, green onions and basil on top.
3. To prepare the sauce, mix sesame oil, teriyaki sauce, garlic and ginger
in a small bowl. Drizzle equally over the fish portions.
4. Seal the packets. Place in a shallow pan and bake for 16-20 minutes.
5. Fold back the parchment paper or foil and sprinkle fish with cilantro
sprigs (optional). Serve in packets with a side of steamed rice sprinkled
with sesame seeds. Makes 4 servings.
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 5- to 7-ounce Tropical Aquaculture tilapia fillets
1/2 tablespoon flour
Salt and pepper
3 tablespoons butter
1 cup fresh pineapple cut in thin matchstick strips
2 tablespoons capers, drained
1. Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat, then add olive oil.
2. Sprinkle both sides of tilapia fillets with flour and salt and pepper to
taste. Add to the hot oil and sauté on both sides until golden brown,
about 3 minutes per side. Remove to a plate and set aside.
3. Preheat a frying pan over medium heat. Add butter, and when it is
hot but not browned, add pineapple and capers. Cook, stirring, for about
4. Spoon pineapple mixture over the fillets and serve. Makes 4 servings.
Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.