Asian Grilled Shrimp Kabobs
1 cup Hellmann’s or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
1/4 cup apricot preserves
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
8 uncooked prepared shrimp kabobs
1. Preheat grill.
2. In a bowl, combine first 6 ingredients; reserve 1/3 cup. Brush kabobs
with remaining sauce.
3. Grill kabobs until shrimp turn pink.
4. Serve with reserved sauce. Makes 4 servings.
Variations: Use orange marmalade or mango chutney instead of apricot
preserves. Use chicken instead of shrimp kabobs and grill until chicken is
Mediterranean Shrimp Scampi
1 1/4 cups uncooked orzo pasta (or rice)
1/2 package ( 16 ounces) SeaPak Shrimp Scampi
1 zucchini, chopped
1 14-ounce can quartered artichoke hearts, well drained
1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
1/2 tablespoon capers
Juice of 1 lemon (about 2 tablespoons)
1. Cook orzo (or rice) according to package directions.
2. Heat a 12-inch skillet for 1 minute over medium-high heat.
Add frozen shrimp and zucchini to the pan and sauté for 7 minutes,
3. Stir in artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, capers and lemon juice.
Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, for 3-5 minutes, or until shrimp is
4. Serve over orzo (or rice). Makes 4 servings.
Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.
A smaller skillet will require increased cooking time.