No-Boil Classic Lasagna
1 15-ounce container ricotta cheese
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 large eggs
2 32-ounce jars Classico Pasta Sauce (any flavor)
8 ounces lasagna noodles, uncooked
1 pound bulk Italian sausage, cooked and drained
2 cups ( 8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
Chopped fresh parsley
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and eggs;
3. In a 13-by-9-inch baking dish, spread 1 cup pasta sauce.
4. Make layers with half each of the uncooked lasagna noodles, ricotta
cheese mixture, sausage, remaining pasta sauce and mozzarella.
5. Repeat layering, then sprinkle parsley over the top.
6. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour. Uncover and bake
for an additional 15 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
7. Let stand for 15 minutes before serving. Makes 8-10 servings.