Simple Summer Salsa
DON MIGUEL MEXICAN FOODS
4 large tomatoes, diced
1 large red onion, diced
2 jalapeño peppers, chopped
3 serrano chiles, chopped
1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and diced
1/4 garlic clove, minced
1 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
1/2 cup chopped green onions
3 medium tomatillos, chopped
Juice of 1 lemon
1 teaspoon white vinegar
Salt and pepper
1. Combine tomatoes, red onion, peppers, garlic, cilantro, green onions
and tomatillos in a large bowl.
2. Add lemon juice, vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix thoroughly.
3. Chill for 2 hours. Makes 8 servings.
Serving suggestion: Serve with Don Miguel Flautas or Don Miguel*
Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.
Broccoli Salad Wrap
1 30-ounce package Eat Smart Broccoli Salad
9 large flour tortillas
1/2 cup prepared teriyaki sauce (optional)
1. Place broccoli salad contents in a large bowl and mix according to
2. Warm the tortillas.
3. Place 1 cup broccoli salad in the center of each tortilla.
4. Fold up one edge of the tortilla to form the bottom, and roll from one
side to the other to create your wrap.
5. Eat as is, or for extra flavor, you can dip your wrap in the teriyaki sauce
without adding significant fat/calories. Makes 9 generous wraps.
Cooking in Style The Costco Way