1 1/2 cups butter, softened
12 ounces cream cheese, softened
4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
16 ounces ( 1 pound) Walls Berry Farm*
Organic Strawberry Preserves
1. Place butter and cream cheese in a bowl and beat with an electric
mixer until softened and thoroughly blended.
2. Slowly mix in flour, beating until thoroughly blended.
3. Roll dough into 1-inch balls. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate
for at least 8 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 350°F.
5. Roll or press dough balls flat. Place 1/2 teaspoon strawberry preserves
in the center of each cookie. Fold sides upward and pinch closed. Place on
an ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool on the pan for
5 minutes. Makes 26-30 cookies.
Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.
Chunky Banana Nut Cookie
J&J SNACK FOODS
2 Kirkland Signature oatmeal raisin cookies
1/2 cup marshmallow fluff and/or chocolate-hazelnut spread
1/2 banana, diced in 1/4-inch pieces
1/2 cup of your favorite chopped nuts
1. Place 1 cookie flat side up on a dessert plate.
2. Spread half of the marshmallow fluff and/or chocolate-hazelnut spread
on the cookie.
3. Top with diced banana and sprinkle with chopped nuts.
4. Spread remaining marshmallow fluff and/or chocolate-hazelnut spread
on the second cookie and place on top. Makes 1 serving.
Cooking in Style The Costco Way