Apple Cheddar Pizza with
Vegetable oil cooking spray
1 12-ounce can refrigerated pizza crust dough
3 large L&M Fuji or Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
1 cup apple juice
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 tablespoons honey
1/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
1 cup grated white Cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Lightly coat a 14-inch pizza pan with cooking spray. Press dough into the pan.
3. Place apples and apple juice in a saucepan and simmer until tender. Drain
off juice and reserve. Spread apple slices over the dough.
4. Return reserved apple juice to the saucepan and stir in cornstarch, cinnamon
and honey. Cook over medium heat until clear. Spread sauce over apples.
5. Sprinkle pecans over apples. Top with cheese.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown. Makes 8 servings.
Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.
Cooking in Style The Costco Way