Lemon and Cream Cheese Parfait
with Blueberry-Amaretto Compote
1 1/2 pounds Raskas Brand cream cheese, softened
16 ounces prepared lemon curd
1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
Finely grated peel of 3 lemons
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup amaretto liqueur
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
3 pints fresh blueberries, rinsed and sorted
3 cups prepared sweetened whipped cream
12 fresh mint sprigs
1. Beat cream cheese until light and smooth. Add lemon curd, lemon
juice and grated peel; beat until well blended.
2. In another bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Fold into
the cream cheese mixture. Transfer to a pastry bag without a tip. Refrigerate.
3. Combine amaretto and brown sugar in a bowl and stir until sugar has
dissolved. Stir in blueberries. Let stand for 1 hour.
4. To assemble parfaits, pipe 1/4 cup lemon cream into each of 12 wine
goblets. Spoon 2 tablespoons of blueberries over the lemon cream.
Repeat with another layer of lemon cream.
5. Top each parfait with a dollop of sweetened whipped cream. Garnish
with a mint sprig. Makes 12 servings.
Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.
Kirkland Signature Granola Parfait
1 cup Kirkland Signature Granola Snack Mix
4 ounces vanilla yogurt
1. Place one-third of the granola in a parfait glass. Top with half of the yogurt.
2. Repeat with 1 more layer of each.
3. Top with the remaining granola. Makes 1 serving.