Campari Tomato and
Goat Cheese Tart
1 sheet frozen butter puff pastry, thawed
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
10 large fresh basil leaves
20 Windset Farms Campari tomatoes, cut in half
1/2 cup goat cheese, crumbled
Salt and pepper
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Remove pastry from container and perforate the surface with a fork. Place
on a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until light golden brown.
Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
3. Brush mustard over the entire surface of the tart.
4. Lay basil leaves on top and then arrange tomatoes over the basil.
5. Spread goat cheese over the tomatoes.
6. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and then drizzle olive oil over
the entire tart.
7. Return the tart to the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden
brown. Serve immediately. Makes 6 servings.
Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.
Cooking in Style The Costco Way