Grape and Orange Chutney
1 tablespoon canola oil
1 cup finely chopped red onion
1/4 cup cooking sherry
1/4 cup vegetable broth
1/2 cup Kirschenman seedless green grapes, cut into pieces
1/2 cup Kirschenman seedless red grapes, cut into pieces
1/2 cup Cal Sales seedless orange sections, cut into quarters
1 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
Salt and pepper
1. Heat oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat. Add onion and sauté until
softened, about 3-5 minutes. Add sherry and vegetable broth, and simmer
until liquid is reduced to about 1-2 tablespoons.
2. Stir in grapes, oranges, ginger, vinegar and mustard seeds; continue to
cook for 1-2 minutes.
3. Remove from the heat and let cool. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Serve with pork or halibut. Makes 4 servings.
Recipe created by Linda Carey, culinary specialist.
* Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.
Cooking in Style The Costco Way