4 6-ounce fresh skinless AquaChile Atlantic salmon fillets
5 ounces butter
2 tablespoons finely diced red onion
1 cup balsamic vinegar of Modena
1. Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Grill on aluminum foil for 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked to taste.
3. Meanwhile, melt a small amount of the butter over medium heat in a
sauté pan. Add red onion and cook until it becomes translucent.
4. Add vinegar and cook until it is reduced by two-thirds.
5. Cut remaining butter into pieces and add gradually to the sauce, stirring
until completely melted.
6. Place grilled salmon on plates and serve with the sauce.
Makes 4 servings.
Tip: Serve with sautéed portobello mushrooms, sautéed spinach and