Southwest Stuffed Salmon
with Chipotle-Lime Aioli
FISH HOUSE FOODS
3 Roma tomatoes, halved CHIPOTLE-LIME AIOLI
4 tablespoons olive oil, divided 1 cup mayonnaise
Salt and pepper 1 tablespoon chipotle puree
3 portions Kirkland Signature 2 tablespoons water
stuffed salmon entrée Juice of 1/2 lime
1/2 garlic clove, minced 1 garlic clove, minced
12 ounces fresh spinach 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh cilantro
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Prepare Chipotle-Lime Aioli: In a bowl, combine mayonnaise,
chipotle puree, water, lime juice, garlic, cilantro and salt.
3. Coat tomatoes with 2 tablespoons olive oil and place cut side down
on a sheet pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Bake for 30
minutes, or until browned.
4. Bake stuffed salmon for about 30 minutes, following package directions.
5. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a sauté pan over high heat.
Add garlic and sauté for 20 seconds. Add spinach and sauté until wilted.
Season to taste.
6. Place spinach on plates, top with salmon and drizzle with aioli.
Place 2 roasted tomato halves on each plate. Makes 3 servings.
1 tablespoon olive oil 1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 1/2 pounds fresh Kirkland 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
Signature* skinless, 8 ounces cream cheese
boneless salmon 1 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
1/4 cup butter 1 cup shredded sharp
1 12-ounce can evaporated milk Cheddar cheese
1 egg yolk, beaten 2 cups of your favorite
1 tablespoon crushed dried basil rice, cooked
leaves or 3 tablespoons Paprika
chopped fresh basil
1. Heat oil in a skillet over high heat. Add salmon and cook until browned
and just opaque in the center.
2. In a double boiler, combine butter, evaporated milk, egg yolk, basil,
lemon juice, seasoning salt, cream cheese, Colby Jack and Cheddar.
Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat (do not boil) until the sauce
simmers and is creamy.
3. Add bite-size pieces of salmon to simmering sauce.
4. Place cooked rice on plates and top with salmon and sauce. Sprinkle
with paprika. Makes 6 servings.
Variations: Add sautéed sweet onions, sautéed button mushrooms,
cooked shrimp or prawns, sautéed scallops or tuna, or all of the above.
* Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.