with Honey-Mustard Sauce
1 packet Shake ’n Bake Extra Crispy Seasoned Coating Mix
1 cup finely chopped Planters pecans
1 tablespoon water
6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves ( 2 pounds)
1/3 cup Miracle Whip Dressing
1/3 cup Grey Poupon Honey Mustard
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Combine coating mix and pecans in a shallow dish or pie plate;
3. Beat egg with water in a separate shallow dish.
4. Dip chicken in egg mixture, then in pecan mixture, turning to evenly
coat both sides. Place on a foil-covered baking sheet.
5. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
6. Meanwhile, combine dressing and mustard. Serve chicken with sauce
on the side. Makes 6 servings.
Balsamic Chicken and Pears
2 ripe pears, cored and thinly sliced
1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
4 Kirkland Signature Frozen Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts*, thawed
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Sprig of sage (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Wash hands. Place pear and onion slices in a single layer in
a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
3. Combine olive oil, thyme, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl.
Spoon half of mixture over pears and onions. Cover dish tightly with foil;
bake for 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, place chicken in remaining seasoning mixture,
turning to coat on all sides. Wash hands.
5. Uncover pear and onion slices; arrange chicken on top and
drizzle with vinegar. Discard remaining oil mixture. Bake, uncovered,
for 20 minutes, or until chicken is done (internal temperature 170°F).
Garnish with sage, if desired. Makes 4 servings.
Tips: Serve with a crisp fresh salad. Refrigerate leftovers.
Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.