Grand Parisian Salad
with Garlic Chicken
6 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 cup white vinegar
2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoning
Freshly cracked pepper
1/2 cup olive oil
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1 16-ounce bag Ready Pac Grand Parisian Salad
1. Combine garlic, vinegar, Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper
to taste in a bowl. Slowly whisk in olive oil until mixed.
2. Poke small holes in the chicken with a fork. Place chicken in a bowl or
zipper-lock bag. Add garlic mixture, moving chicken around to coat
completely. Cover bowl or seal bag and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
3. Cook chicken on a grill until juices run clear.
4. Place salad ingredients in a bowl and toss. Divide salad among
individual plates and top each serving with a sliced chicken breast.
Makes 4 servings.
Chicken Roulade with Bacon
1 package 8-Serve Bear Creek Country Kitchens*
Creamy Wild Rice Soup Mix
6-8 strips bacon
6-8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (pounded flat so
they can be rolled)
6-8 carrot sticks ( 3 1/2 by 1/4 by 1/4 inch)
6-8 zucchini sticks ( 3 1/2 by 1/4 by 1/4 inch)
6-8 sticks of Cheddar, Swiss or mozzarella cheese
( 3 1/2 by 1/2 by 1/2 inch)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Prepare soup mix according to package directions, reducing water
to 6 1/2 cups.
3. Fry bacon for 1 minute on each side and remove from the pan, saving
4. Place chicken in the hot drippings and cook for 2 minutes on each side.
5. Roll 1 carrot stick, 1 zucchini stick and 1 cheese stick in each of the
chicken breasts, wrap with bacon and secure with a toothpick.
6. Place chicken in a 9-by-13-inch baking dish and cover with prepared
soup. Bake for 45 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
Makes 6-8 servings.
* Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.