with Chicken Pot Pie
12 silver-dollar-sized mushroom 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
caps, stems removed 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 cup dry white wine 1 tablespoon chopped
8 ounces cream cheese, softened fresh parsley
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
cheese, plus more for topping 4 ounces lump crabmeat
2 teaspoons sherry America’s Kitchen Chicken Pot Pie,
1 tablespoon finely diced prepared according to
green onion package directions
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place mushrooms and wine in a 9-inch sauté pan and cook over
medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes, or until mushrooms turn a medium
brown. Remove mushrooms and carefully press out excess moisture
between paper towels. Cool.
3. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan,
sherry, onion, seasonings and lemon juice; mix well. Gently fold in crab.
4. Stuff mushrooms and top with grated Parmesan. Place on a sheet pan.
5. Bake on the middle oven rack for 20-25 minutes, or until golden
6. Let cool slightly and serve with chicken pot pie. Makes 8-12 servings.
Country Garden Alfredo
MRS. DASH AND MOLLY MCBUTTER
12 ounces egg noodles
1 16-ounce package frozen mixed vegetables
1 cup 2% milk
1 8-ounce package reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed and softened
3 tablespoons Molly McButter Natural Butter Flavor Sprinkles*
2 teaspoons Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend or
2 tablespoons Mrs. Dash Original Blend*
1/2 cup sliced green onions
1. Cook noodles according to package directions.
2. In the last 4 minutes of cooking time, add frozen vegetables to boiling
noodles. Drain noodles/vegetable mix; set aside and keep warm.
3. In a separate saucepan, combine milk, cream cheese, Molly
McButter and Mrs. Dash. Heat on medium-low until cream cheese is
4. Combine hot noodles and vegetables with green onions and sauce,
tossing to coat. Makes 6 servings.
* Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.