Baked Ravioli (Lasagna-Style) Angel Hair Pasta with Splendido
KIRKLAND SIGNATURE/SEVIROLI FOODS Tomato Chicken Cream Sauce
2 tablespoons cooking oil SUNSE T
1 29-ounce can tomato sauce 1 tablespoon olive oil
24 pieces Kirkland Signature Four-Cheese Ravioli 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch cubes
1 ounce grated Romano cheese 2 garlic cloves, minced
14 ounces Kirkland Signature Meatballs, thawed and finely chopped 4 tablespoons butter
5 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese 2 pounds Sunset Splendido* tomatoes: 1 1/2 pounds pureed in
blender and 1/2 pound cut in half
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. 1/2 teaspoon salt
2. Oil an 8-by-10-inch baking pan and spread with 5 ounces of tomato sauce. 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
3. Place a layer of 12 ravioli, flat side up, on the sauce. Spread 12 ounces of 12 ounces angel hair pasta
tomato sauce over the ravioli, and cover with half the Romano cheese, half the 3/4 cup half-and-half
meatballs and 2 ounces of shredded mozzarella. Pat down lightly. 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
4. Repeat this procedure, saving 1 ounce of mozzarella for the top. 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Pat down again and cover with tented aluminum foil. 5. Bake for 1 hour, or until heated through and mozzarella on top is melted. 1. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; add chicken and half of
garlic. Cook, stirring, until chicken is cooked through. Remove from skillet.
If frozen, bake for an additional 15 minutes. Makes 6-10 servings. 2. In a separate skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add remaining
garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add pureed tomatoes, salt and
pepper. Cook until sauce is thickened.
3. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions.
4. Add half-and-half and basil to skillet. Add chicken and 1/2 pound
halved tomatoes. Cook for 2 minutes.
5. Pour sauce over pasta and serve, garnished with Parmesan.
Makes 4 servings.
* Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.