Crispy Fried Spinach Cheese Ravioli
with Pesto Sauce
MONTEREY GOURMET FOODS
bubbles on the surface. The heat should not be above a medium range, so as
to brown the ravioli but not burn.
1/4 cup canola oil
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
1 36-ounce package fresh Monterey Pasta Spinach & Cheese Ravioli
1 22-ounce jar Kirkland Signature by Cibo Naturals Pesto Sauce
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
1/8 teaspoon salt (optional)
Pinch of ground black pepper or red pepper flakes (optional)
3. When the first side is browned, turn the ravioli over. When they are golden
brown, remove from the pan and place on a dry paper towel to absorb
4. Repeat the above process until you’ve cooked enough ravioli to meet
5. Place ravioli on a platter and drizzle with pesto sauce or serve sauce in a
bowl for dipping.
6. For extra flavor, combine grated Parmesan, salt and pepper. Lightly toss
ravioli in the mixture before serving. Makes 10 servings.
1. Add a portion of the oil and butter to a large (12-inch) skillet and heat
over medium heat.
2. When the butter begins to foam, add about 1/4 of the ravioli. Sauté on one
side for 2 minutes, or until they are golden brown and begin to develop