12 corn tortillas
1/4 cup margarine
1/3 cup cornstarch or flour
1 1/2 cups chicken broth
1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
1/2 cup red or green taco sauce
1 4 1/2-ounce can diced green chilies, drained
1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
2 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
1/2-1 cup diced onion
2 pounds blanched, drained L&M fresh asparagus, cut into
Grated Monterey Jack cheese
Grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Spray a sauté pan and tortillas with cooking spray. Heat each tortilla
briefly over medium-high heat, roll up and set aside.
3. Add margarine to pan and melt over medium-low heat. Blend in
cornstarch. Add broth and cook until thickened. Add sour cream, taco sauce,
chilies and mushrooms. Cook until heated through.
4. Mix together chicken, onion and asparagus. Divide among tortillas. Sprinkle
with Monterey Jack. Top each with 3 tablespoons sauce and roll up.
5. Place side by side in a 9-by-13-inch pan. Top with remaining sauce,
Monterey Jack and Parmesan.
6. Bake for 25 minutes, or until heated through. Makes 6 servings.
Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.