Two-Berry Tart with Chocolate Drizzle
GLOBAL BERRY FARMS
1 ready-to-use refrigerated piecrust
1 small box instant lemon pudding (4-serving size)
1 3/4 cups milk
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
2 cups Naturipe strawberries, cleaned and sliced
1 cup Naturipe blueberries, rinsed and drained in a separate bowl
2 tablespoons apricot or apple jelly
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Press piecrust into a 10-inch tart pan and bake according to directions.
Can be done 1 day ahead.
2. Mix pudding with milk and lemon juice. Pour into cooled piecrust.
3. Arrange sliced strawberries on the tart in a circular pattern, working from
outside to inside, overlapping where necessary.
4. Sprinkle blueberries over strawberries.
5. Melt jelly (thin with 1 tablespoon water if necessary) and brush over fruit.
6. Melt chocolate chips and drizzle over fruit. Serve within 4 hours.
Refrigerate leftovers. Makes 12 servings.
Tips: Garnish with mint or strawberry leaves. For an easy, even drizzle, place
the melted chocolate in a plastic bag, snip the tip and squeeze the chocolate
in lines across the top of the tart.
Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.