Frozen Grape and Lemon Treats
RICHARD BAGDASARIAN, INC./STEVCO
1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
1 cup California seedless grapes
1 cup low-fat milk
1 8-ounce container low-fat lemon yogurt
1 3.4-ounce package lemon instant pudding and pie filling mix
1 1/2 cups low-fat whipped dessert topping
Grapes, cut into small wedges, for garnish
12 small California grape clusters, for garnish (optional)
1. Combine graham cracker crumbs, honey and butter; mix well.
Line 12 muffin cups with paper cupcake liners; sprinkle 2-3 teaspoons
of the crumb mixture in each.
2. Place grapes on top of crumbs.
3. Combine milk and yogurt in a medium bowl. Add pudding/pie mix and
blend with a wire whisk for about 1 minute, or until well mixed. Gently stir in
whipped topping. Divide among cupcake liners, mounding mixture on top.
4. Freeze for at least 6 hours.
5. Decorate top of dessert with grape wedges in a pinwheel pattern.
Garnish with grape clusters, if desired. Makes 12 servings.
Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.