Pound Cake Tiramisu
1 Kirkland Signature bakery-fresh pound cake
1/2 cup cold brewed coffee
3 tablespoons coffee liqueur
8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
1/3 cup sugar
2 tablespoons Nescafé Ice Java chocolate mocha syrup
2 tablespoons milk
Crushed English toffee or chocolate-covered coffee beans, for garnish
1. Lay pound cake on its side. Cut the entire cake lengthwise into quarters.
Place pieces side by side in a 9-by-13-inch glass baking dish.
2. Combine cold coffee and 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur. Using a toothpick
or thin skewer, poke holes in the cake. Drizzle the coffee mixture evenly over
3. Using an electric mixer, beat together cream cheese and sugar, then beat
in mocha syrup and 1 tablespoon coffee liqueur, and then milk. After the milk
is incorporated, beat at high speed until the mixture is light and fluffy, about
4. Spread cream cheese mixture over the prepared pound cake. Serve
immediately or refrigerate, covered, for up to 24 hours.
5. To serve, cut into squares and top with choice of garnish.
Makes 12 servings.