Spicy Mayan Mocha
SAN FRANCISCO BAY
1/2 cup whipping cream
3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
1 tablespoon sugar
1 1/2 cups freshly brewed San Francisco Bay coffee
4 teaspoons chocolate syrup
1. In a mixing bowl, combine whipping cream, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg
and sugar. Whip until soft peaks form.
2. Place remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in the pot of coffee and stir.
3. Pour 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup into each of 4 coffee mugs.
4. Pour coffee into the mugs and stir in the chocolate syrup.
5. Top each mug with the spicy whipped cream. Add a shot of rum if
desired. Makes 4 servings.
Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.