Fruit Bowl with Raspberry Vinaigrette
KIRSCHENMAN/MAS MELONS & GRAPES
10 ounces frozen raspberries, thawed
1/3 cup sugar
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 dash grated nutmeg
1/2 cup olive oil
1 Mas Melons & Grapes cantaloupe
1 Mas Melons & Grapes honeydew melon
1/2 Mas Melons & Grapes seedless watermelon
2 cups Kirschenman red or green grapes
1. In a blender, puree raspberries and sugar.
2. Blend in vinegar and lemon juice.
3. Add salt and nutmeg; blend for 10 seconds.
4. Gradually add olive oil while continuing to blend.
5. Cut up melons and grapes and place in a large bowl. Pour dressing
over the fruit and stir to combine. Makes 8-10 servings.
Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.