Red, White and Blueberry
2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons Cointreau or Triple Sec
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
1 tablespoon honey
1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
1/3 cup Mariani* dried blueberries (or dried cherries), plus more
1 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
Fresh herbs, for garnish
1. Beat cream cheese in a mixing bowl until smooth. Add Cointreau, lemon
juice, seasoned salt, honey, pineapple and 1/3 cup blueberries; mix well.
2. Place cheese mixture in the center of a piece of plastic wrap. Bring the
corners up to meet and seal around the cheese, molding the mixture into
a ball. Refrigerate overnight.
3. Remove from the refrigerator and form once again into a ball. The
mixture will be stiff and easy to mold. Remove plastic and roll cheese ball
in chopped red bell pepper to cover.
4. Garnish with fresh herbs and dried blueberries (or cherries). Serve
with crackers. Makes 24 servings.
* Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.
Golden Artichoke Dip
1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Golden Onion or Onion Soup Mix*
1 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1 cup Hellmann’s or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
1 8-ounce container sour cream
1 cup shredded Swiss or mozzarella cheese (about 4 ounces)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a 1-quart casserole, combine all ingredients.
3. Bake for 30 minutes, or until heated through.
4. Serve with your favorite dippers. Makes 3 cups.
Variation: For a cold Golden Artichoke Dip, omit Swiss cheese. Stir in, if
desired, 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese. Do not bake.
Tip: This recipe is also terrific with Lipton Recipe Secrets Savory Herb &
Garlic or Onion Mushroom Soup Mix.
Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.