Bagel Bites with Dipping Sauce
30-40 Ore-Ida Bagel Bites, deluxe or kosher
16 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 14-ounce jar pizza sauce
1 medium onion, chopped
1 2 1/4-ounce can sliced ripe olives (optional)
1 8-ounce package sliced pepperoni, chopped
8 ounces ( 2 cups) shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Prepare Bagel Bites according to package directions.
2. Spread cream cheese in the bottom of a slow cooker.
3. Combine pizza sauce, onion, olives and pepperoni; spread on
top of the cream cheese.
4. Sprinkle with pizza cheese and cook on low until the cheese melts. (May
also be baked in oven at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese melts).
5. Serve Bagel Bites with the dip. Makes 8-10 servings.
Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.
Grilled Pineapple, Ham and
Marinated Ciliegine Skewers
1/2 fresh pineapple, peeled and cored
2 pounds Mozzarella Fresca* marinated fresh mozzarella balls
3/4 pound ham, cut in bite-size chunks
16 bamboo skewers
1. Cut pineapple into bite-size chunks and grill until grill marks are present.
2. Thread pineapple, mozzarella and ham onto skewers, using approximately
5-6 mozzarella balls per skewer.
3. Drizzle with the marinade from the mozzarella. Cover and refrigerate
for up to 6 hours, or serve immediately.
4. To serve, stick skewers into a pineapple shell. Makes 16 servings.
Tip: Red, green and yellow bell peppers, cut into bite-size pieces, can also
be included on the skewers.
* Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.