4 strips bacon
1 pound Top Brass small red potatoes
1 teaspoon salt, divided
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
2 green onions, sliced
1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
1. Cook bacon until crispy. Drain, reserving a tablespoon of the fat.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
2. Place potatoes in a large saucepan. Cover with cold water. Add a
tablespoon of bacon fat and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Bring to a boil on
medium-high heat and cook until potatoes are tender, 15-20 minutes.
Drain and let potatoes cool, then cut into bite-size pieces.
3. In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, mustard, 1/2 teaspoon salt
4. Place potatoes, green onions and egg in a bowl and toss with dressing.
Add bacon. Serve chilled. Makes 4 servings.
Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.
Turkey and Jarlsberg Flatbread Rollers
BLT and Jarlsberg Flatbread Rollers
COSTCO DELI AND BAKERY
Convenience and quality all wrapped into one—Costco Deli’s ready-made
Turkey and Jarlsberg or Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato and Jarlsberg Lahvash Flatbread
Rollers give you a gourmet sandwich shop experience. Jarlsberg cheese is all
natural, with a distinctive mellow, nutty flavor and creamy texture that is delicious in sandwiches made with Damascus Bakeries Fat Free Lahvash Flatbread.
For a healthy, light meal try Jarlsberg Sunset Salad with Damascus Bakeries’
“Nutritious & Delicious” Roll-Ups (found in most Costco Bakery sections).
JARLSBERG SUNSET SALAD
1 large cucumber
2 large ripe tomatoes, sliced
2 green onions with tops, sliced
1 cup ( 4 ounces) diced Jarlsberg or Jarlsberg Lite cheese
2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1. Halve cucumber lengthwise. Scrape out seeds with a spoon and slice
2. In a large bowl, combine cucumber, tomatoes, green onions, cheese,
basil and walnuts. Toss with vinaigrette to taste. Makes 4 servings.