Crab-Stuffed Twice-Baked Potatoes
4 medium baking potatoes
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup butter
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons grated onion
1 pound ConAgra king crab meat, shredded
Sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
I Side Dishes
2. Bake potatoes for 1 hour, or until tender. Remove from the oven
and let cool.
3. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Scoop flesh into a bowl; save skins.
4. Add milk, butter, salt and onion to potato flesh. Beat with a hand
mixer until creamy.
5. Fold in crab. Spoon mixture into the potato skins. Top with
6. Place stuffed potatoes in a baking pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or
until heated through. Makes 4 servings.
Easy Cheesy Potatoes
4 medium potatoes, unpeeled, quartered and cut into 1/2-inch
chunks (about 4 cups)
1/2 pound Velveeta Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cubed
1/2 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
1/4 cup Kraft Mayo Real Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip Dressing
4 slices Oscar Mayer* bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
(about 1/4 cup)
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with
2. Place potatoes, Velveeta, onion and mayonnaise in the baking dish and
stir to combine. Sprinkle with bacon.
3. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
Makes 10 servings.
* Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.