Italian French Bean Sauté
LOS ANGELES SALAD COMPANY
4 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons crushed garlic
1 pound Los Angeles Salad Company French green beans, trimmed
6 tablespoons chicken broth
5 ripe Roma tomatoes, seeded and cut into 1/2- to 3/4-inch cubes
1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
Freshly ground black pepper
6 basil leaves, slivered
1/4 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
1. Heat olive oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook,
stirring, for 1 minute.
2. Add beans and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes, making sure the beans
are well coated.
3. Add chicken broth and continue to cook and stir the beans
for 2 minutes.
4. Stir in tomatoes and Italian seasoning; cook for 2-3 minutes.
Beans should be crisp (al dente). Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. One minute before beans are done, add basil and cheese.
Serve immediately. Makes 4-6 servings.
Recipe created by Chef Sim.
* Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.