1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
Harvest Moon Chicken Chesterfield
2. Combine mayonnaise, horseradish, mustard, Worcestershire
More than 60 years have passed since John Tyson drove his sauce and cayenne in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
battered truck to Chicago to deliver a load of 500 Arkansas and chill.
chickens. He sold the birds for a profit of $235, of which he
3. Lightly spray a foil-lined baking pan with cooking spray.
wired home $220 to pay his debts and buy another load of
4. Place frozen chicken breast fillets on a baking pan and
birds. Out of that trip sprang the foundations of a company bake 45-55 minutes. To ensure that the chicken has been
that would revolutionize the poultry industry. properly cooked, insert an instant-read thermometer into
the thickest part of the chicken. Internal temperature
should read 170°F.
1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup prepared horseradish
1/2 cup spicy brown mustard
11 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
5. When chicken is done, place on an ovenproof serving
platter in a linear pattern. Top the breast fillets with the
horseradish-mustard sauce. Sprinkle with the cheese and
then the bacon pieces.
8 Tyson/Kirkland Signature Boneless,
Skinless Chicken Breasts (frozen)*
6. Broil 1-11/2 minutes, or until the cheese is blended with
the sauce and lightly browned.
4 cups shredded white Cheddar cheese
11 cup coarsely chopped crisp-cooked bacon
7. Serve fillets with sauce and green beans. Sprinkle chicken
with paprika. Makes 8 servings.
8 cups frozen green beans, steamed and seasoned
1 teaspoon paprika
*Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.