McCormick’s Broccoli Salad
1/4 pound bacon
4 cups broccoli florets
1/2 cup chopped red onion
1 cup raisins
3/8 cup white wine vinegar
1/4 cup sugar
2 cups mayonnaise
1 1/2 cups McCormick Salad Toppins
1. Cook bacon over medium heat until evenly brown.
Drain, crumble and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, onion and raisins.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the vinegar, sugar
and mayonnaise. Pour over broccoli mixture and toss until McCormick’s
well mixed. Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Strawberries and
4. Before serving, toss salad with crumbled bacon and Sweet Vanilla
McCormick Salad Toppins. Makes 8 servings.
8 cups fresh strawberries
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons McCormick
McCormick’s Cajun Aioli for Steak or Chicken
It’s summer in the city, and the living is easy with
McCormick spices and seasonings. And just think,
staying in town means there’ll be no beach sand to
clean up or coolers to unpack.
11 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons McCormick Cajun Seasoning
or McCormick Bayou Cajun Seasoning
2 tablespoons orange juice
8 rib-eye steaks
11. In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, McCormick
Cajun Seasoning and orange juice.
2. Brush on both sides of steak before grilling. Grill
over a medium-high grill 5-6 minutes per side.
3. Can substitute boneless, skinless chicken breasts for
rib-eye steaks. Makes 8 servings.
11. Wash and slice
2. In a large bowl combine
strawberries, sugar and
vanilla extract. Mix well
and refrigerate at least 2
hours before serving.
Makes 8 servings.