Valley Fine Foods Pasta Prima
Ravioli, Alfredo Style
Here’s another main-course suggestion.
1 pound chicken tenders (or chicken breast),
pounded very thin
1 bag Italian Herb Cheese Mix (included in ravioli bag)
4 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup cream
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup water
11/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
11/2 tablespoons capers
11/2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
4 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic, chopped
4 cups assorted vegetable pieces (zucchini, yellow squash,
asparagus, bell peppers, mushrooms or your favorites)
3-4 dozen hot cooked Valley Fine Foods Pasta Prima
Spinach & Mozzarella Ravioli (or Ravioli Trio or
Sun-Dried Tomato Ravioli)
Grated zest of 1 lemon
11. Season chicken with half of Herb Cheese Mix; set aside
for 15 minutes.
2. To make sauce, cook butter, cream, Parmesan and water
in medium saucepan over low heat for about 10 minutes,
stirring constantly, until sauce has thickened slightly and Washington Apple Blue Cheese Slaw
cheese melts. Add lemon juice, capers and parsley. Season
to taste with pepper; keep warm. What would winter be without crisp, juicy apples to keep
the sunless days at bay? The Washington Apple Commission
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in large nonstick skillet over brings together a delicious side-dish slaw that can be made
medium heat. Add garlic; sauté 1 minute. Add vegetables; up to a day ahead and a quick yet spectacular dessert in case
sauté 4-5 minutes, or until they reach desired tenderness. Sunday evening comes around before you’re ready for it.
Remove from skillet; keep warm.
4. In same skillet, heat the remaining oil over medium heat.
4 Washington Red Delicious apples (about 6 ounces each),
Sauté chicken until cooked thoroughly, about 2-3 minutes cored and julienned
on each side. Keep warm. 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
5. Serve freshly cooked ravioli topped with chicken and 1/2 cup dairy sour cream
vegetables and a light coating of sauce. Sprinkle with lemon 1/2 cup mayonnaise
zest and additional Herb Cheese Mix and serve immediately.
6 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon sugar
Salt and pepper
11. Combine all ingredients; mix well.
2. For optimum flavor, refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.