General Mills Apple-Ricotta Brunch Biscuits
Why have just one kind of biscuit when two would be so
much more fun? With just 15 minutes of prep time needed,
not to mention oven-fresh flavor and convenience, these
biscuits are crowd-perfect.
1 cup ricotta cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup sliced almonds
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
11 can ( 1 pound 0.3 ounces) Pillsbury Grands! refrigerated
11 small apple, cored, peeled and cut into eighths
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8 jumbo muffin cups or 8
6-ounce custard cups with cooking spray.
2. Stir together ricotta, sugar and egg; beat 1 minute on high
speed; set aside.
3. Stir together almonds and cinnamon; set aside.
4. Separate the dough into 8 biscuits. Press each biscuit into
the bottom and sides of a muffin cup. Place 1 apple piece in
each cup. Spoon 2 rounded tablespoonfuls of cheese mixture
over each apple. Sprinkle almond mixture over each.
5. Bake 20-25 minutes, or until biscuits are deep golden brown
and apples are crisp-tender. Remove from muffin cups and cool
15 minutes. Serve warm. Cover and refrigerate any remaining
biscuits. Makes 8 biscuits.
General Mills Cheese-Garlic Biscuits
Again, convenience with just a five-minute prep time and the
backing of a trusted name. It’s a combination that’s hard to beat.
2 cups Original Bisquick
2/3 cup milk
1/2 cup ( 2 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
11. Preheat oven to 450°F. Stir together Bisquick, milk and
cheese until a soft dough forms; beat vigorously for 30 seconds.
2. Drop the dough by 10-12 spoonfuls onto an ungreased
3. Bake 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown.
4. Stir together butter and garlic powder; brush over warm
biscuits before removing them from the cookie sheet. Serve
warm. Makes 10-12 biscuits.