Foods Salad Trio
With $27 billion in
sales, ConAgra Foods
is one of the world’s
leading food companies. These salads will
be remembered by all.
ConAgra Foods Turkey Antipasto Salad
ConAgra Foods Garden Tuna and Pasta Salad
3 cups ( 12 ounces) bowtie pasta 4 cups ( 16 ounces) mostaccioli pasta
3 cups chopped cooked Butterball Boneless Young Turkey Breast 1 28-ounce can Hunt’s Whole Tomatoes No Salt Added,
3 tomatoes, cut into wedges drained and coarsely chopped
2 14-ounce cans quartered artichoke hearts, drained
2 cucumbers, peeled, seeded and coarsely chopped
1 6-ounce can whole pitted black olives, drained
1 12-ounce can Kirkland Signature/Bumble Bee Albacore
9 pickled pepperoncini, seeded and cut into rings Tuna, drained and flaked
4 cup red onion rings /4 cup shredded carrot
33 tablespoons chopped fresh basil 1/2 cup sliced green onion
2 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper /2 cup chopped fresh basil
11 cup Italian-style salad dressing
1 cup mayonnaise
33 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese 1 teaspoon salt
11 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
11. Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse under
cold water; drain.
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse under
22. Combine pasta, turkey, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, olives, cold water; drain.
pepperoncini, onion, basil and pepper. Add 3/4 cup of the
2. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; toss to coat
salad dressing; toss to combine. Chill. evenly. Chill. Makes
33. Add the remaining salad dressing if needed. Sprinkle with
Parmesan cheese and serve. Makes 12 servings.