Ling Ling’s Hearty Chicken Potsticker Soup
Established within the San Francisco Bay Area in 1986,
Discovery Foods brings generations of Asian culinary
experience with their Ling Ling products.
2 packets Ling Ling Potsticker Sauce (included), thawed*
1/4 cup cornstarch
12 cups chicken broth
2 cups water
40 frozen Ling Ling Chicken Potstickers*
8 cups of your favorite frozen mixed vegetables
2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
2 teaspoons chopped scallions, plus more for garnish
Salt and pepper to taste
11. Mix Ling Ling Potsticker Sauce with cornstarch in a
small bowl. Set aside. Ling Ling’s Gourmet Chicken Potsticker Stir-Fry
2. In a large pot combine broth and 2 cups water. Bring to
a boil. Add frozen Ling Ling Potstickers. Return to a boil
20 frozen Ling Ling Chicken Potstickers*
and cook 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3. Add frozen vegetables, ginger and scallions. Cook 4 minutes.
5 cups of your favorite frozen stir-fry vegetables
4. Add sauce mixture and bring to a simmer. Season with Ling Ling’s Stir-Fry Sauce (see recipe below)
salt and pepper. Garnish with scallions. Makes 8 servings. Salt and pepper
FOR HOT AND SOUR, ADD:
1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
2 tablespoons hot sauce
11. Cook Ling Ling Potstickers according to boiling instructions on bag and set aside.
2. Heat vegetable oil in a 13-inch nonstick frying pan over
high heat 1 minute. Add vegetables and stir-fry 3 minutes.
3. Add Ling Ling Potstickers and stir-fry 3 minutes. Add
Ling Ling’s Stir-Fry Sauce and mix well. Bring to a simmer.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. Makes 4 servings.
Note: To make 8 servings, prepare recipe twice for best results.
LING LING’S STIR-FRY SAUCE
11 cup water
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1/4 cup sugar
1 packet Ling Ling Potsticker Sauce*
2 tablespoons toasted sesame or vegetable oil
1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
2 tablespoons chili sauce (optional)
2 teaspoons minced garlic (optional)
1 tablespoon oyster sauce (optional)
In a medium bowl, combine water, cornstarch and sugar,
and mix well. Add Potsticker Sauce, oil and ginger, mixing
until well blended. Add optional ingredients if desired.
*Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.