Kirkland Signature/Carando Spiral-Sliced Ham
with Honey Sweet Potato Salsa
This Costco dual-brand spiral ham is smoked over real
hickory chips, with no artificial smoke. No added ingredients are pumped into the meat, which has that rich, full
“dry red” ham flavor in every bite. Already sliced with cuts
to the bone, this product is easy to serve with little waste.
1. Heat oven to 325°F.
Honey Sweet Potato Salsa
2. Remove all packaging materials, including the clear
“button” on bone of ham.
3. Place ham in shallow roasting pan. Quarter and half
hams should be cooked flat/face side down. Whole ham
should be cooked fat side up. Cover with aluminum foil.
4. Bake approximately 8 minutes per pound, until heated
through. Do not overcook!
5. A quality brown sugar glaze pack is included.
1/2 cup butter
2 pounds sweet potatoes or yams, peeled and diced
1/4 cup finely chopped yellow onion
1/2 cup pecan pieces, toasted
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup honey
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon salt
11. Melt butter in skillet. Add sweet potatoes and onion;
stir-fry over high heat until potatoes are tender.
2. Add remaining ingredients; heat through. Serve
as an accompaniment to the sliced, glazed ham.
Makes 8 servings.
Costco’s Deli Party Trays
If time is short (when isn’t it?) and the family list long, we
suggest picking up a few of Costco’s Deli Party Trays:
• Vegetable assortment – fresh carrots, broccoli, asparagus,
and red and yellow bell peppers with peppercorn ranch dip
• 31/2poundsoflargeprecookedshrimp withcocktailsauce
• Turkey hye roller sandwiches with imported Swiss
cheese, fresh lettuce and tomatoes, and real
cranberry cream cheese
• Assorted meat-and-cheese platter, with the highest-quality
sliced meats, cheeses and mustard