Submit online at
or cut out and tape this entry form
to the back of a 4" x 6" or 5" x 7" Address
photo and mail to:
City State Zip Code
Photo Contest Home Phone
P.O. Box 34088
Warehouse Name and Number
98124-1088 Location of Photo
All entries must be postmarked
by September 30, 2011 Please sign that you have read and understand the contest rules.
1. The theme of the contest is “Focus on Costco.” Winning 11. Winning entrants must agree to grant to Costco a non-exclusive
entries will be those that best reflect the theme. Decisions right to publish the photo and entrant’s name in any medium in
of the judges are final. connection with the photo contest, and to sign any documentation
2. Entrant must be a current employee of Costco or have been
required by Costco to effect or perfect such license. Each winner repre-
added to a current employee’s membership. No prizes will be
sents that he or she has all the rights necessary to grant this license.
awarded until entrant’s current employment or membership status 12. Each winner must agree in writing that his or her name,
has been verified by Costco. Employees of The Costco Connection, likeness, city, winning photo and negative or digital file may be used
Costco Today or their families are not eligible to enter. by Costco for promotional and publication purposes without additional
3. One entry per membership cardholder. Except for those photos
compensation. Prior to receiving prizes, each winner will be required
that have previously won this photo contest, previously published
to sign a release provided by Costco to this effect and obtain a release
photographs are acceptable.
or permission from anyone with rights in the winning photograph
(such as artwork, trademarks or a person’s likeness). Failure to
4. Must be 18 years or older to enter.
provide such releases or permissions will result in entrant’s
5. To enter online, visit www.costcophotocontest.com. Online
disqualification in this photo contest, and any prizes will be forfeited.
entries must be in JPEG format.
13. All fees and personal expenses incidental to redemption of prizes
6. To enter by mail, submit an unframed, unmounted
(as deemed necessary) will be the sole responsibility of the winners.
black-and-white or color photograph (4" x 6" or 5" x 7") with the
14. No substitution or transfer of prizes except at the sole discretion
entry form securely affixed to the back. If entering by mail, save a
of the sponsor. All restrictions apply.
high-quality print (which will be required by Costco in the event you
are a winner.) No CDs or film negatives will be accepted.
15. Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by la w, where a
license is required or where subject to tax (other than tax on prizes
7. Mailed-in photos will not be judged unless the entrant’s name,
a warded). All federal, provincial, state and local taxes are the sole
home address, telephone number, warehouse name and warehouse
responsibility of the winners.
number are written legibly on the entry form and attached to the
back of the photo. Mail entries to: Costco Employee Photo Contest,
16. Prizes must be claimed within 30 days of notification. If not
P.O. Box 34088, Seattle, WA 98124-1088.
claimed by this date, the prizes will be forfeited. All claims thereto
following this date will be null and void.
8. Entries must be postmarked or uploaded by midnight (PS T)
September 30, 2011. A ward winners will be notified by December
17. Costco reserves the right to cancel or suspend the contest
2011. Winners will be notified by mail.
should any cause beyond the control of Costco affect the
administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the
9. All photographic prints submitted become the property of Costco.
contest, or for any other reason it deems appropriate, at its sole and
Receipt of entries will not be ackno wledged and prints will not be
returned. Costco assumes no responsibility for submitted
photographs. Entrant will continue to o wn copyright of the entry.
Contest soft ware powered by
10. Photos must be suitable for family viewing.