Orleans Gourmet Meatloaf
2 pounds Kirkland Signature lean ground beef
1/4 pound pork sausage
3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
1 10 3/4-ounce can condensed tomato soup
1 large egg
1 package onion soup mix
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
3. Form the mixture into a loaf and place in a baking pan.
4. Bake for 1 1/2 hours, or until internal temperature is 160°F.
Makes 6-8 servings.
Boneless Pork Chops with
Apple Cream Sauce
2 boneless pork chops
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/8 teaspoon granulated garlic
1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
APPLE CREAM SAUCE
2 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
1 medium Granny Smith apple, cored and cut into 16 slices
1/2 pint heavy cream
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Prepare a charcoal fire or gas grill.
2. To prepare the sauce, melt butter and brown sugar in a medium sauté
pan over medium heat until the mixture starts to caramelize.
3. Add apples and turn frequently until the whole mixture is caramelized.
4. Stir in cream and cinnamon.
5. Cover and remove from the heat, stirring occasionally.
6. Rub pork chops with olive oil. Sprinkle chops with salt, pepper, garlic
and red pepper flakes.
7. Grill chops over a medium-hot fire for 7 minutes per side, or until
cooked to taste.
8. Serve the chops topped with cream sauce. Makes 2 servings.