Barbecue Chicken Pizza Bagel
EINSTEIN BROTHERS BAGELS/
Salt and pepper
2 ounces chicken breast meat
1 Kirkland Signature bagel (plain, honey wheat or onion)
2 tablespoons of your favorite barbecue sauce
1 ounce shredded mozzarella cheese
Chopped fresh cilantro and green onions, for garnish
1. Season and grill or sauté chicken until cooked to an internal temperature
of 160°F. Let cool, then cut into thin strips or 1/2-inch cubes.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F.
3. Slice bagel in half.
4. Spread barbecue sauce on bagel halves.
5. Arrange chicken on bagel halves.
6. Top with shredded cheese.
7. Bake for approximately 6-8 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
8. Sprinkle with cilantro and green onions and serve immediately.
Makes 1 serving.