King Crab and Avocado Panini
PACIFIC SEAFOOD GROUP5
4 ciabatta sandwich rolls
2 tablespoons Dijonnaise spread
4 slices dill Havarti cheese
1 cup spinach leaves
8 slices vine-ripened tomato
1 pound king crab meat
2 avocados, sliced
8 strips cooked bacon
1. Preheat oven to 250°F.
2. Warm rolls in the oven for 10 minutes.
3. Split rolls in half. Spread with Dijonnaise.
4. Layer the remaining ingredients on the rolls, starting with Havarti
and ending with bacon.
5. Enjoy with your favorite potato chips. Makes 4 servings.
Chili Cornbread Sloppy Freds
1 8 1/2-ounce package corn muffin mix
1/3 cup sour cream
1 15-ounce can Hormel Chili No Beans or
Stagg Steak House Reserve Chili*
1 11-ounce can whole-kernel corn, drained
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a bowl, combine corn muffin mix, egg and sour cream. Spread
batter in a greased 8-inch baking pan.
3. Bake for 15-25 minutes, or until fully cooked. Let cool in the pan
for 10 minutes.
4. Remove cornbread from the pan and cut carefully into 4 squares. Cut
each square into a triangle. Split each triangle horizontally into halves.
5. In a saucepan, combine chili and corn. Cook over medium heat until
6. To serve, spoon chili onto bottom half of cornbread. Sprinkle
with cheese. Top with remaining cornbread half. Makes 8 servings.
* Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.