1 17-ounce pouch Kirkland 2 cups crushed cereal
Signature Cranberry 1 cup granulated sugar
Macadamia Cereal 1 cup brown sugar
1 16-ounce box angel 1 cup whole wheat flour
food cake mix 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 15-ounce can pumpkin 2 teaspoons ground cloves
1 cup cranberry juice or water 2 teaspoons ground ginger
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 teaspoons ground cloves
2 teaspoons ground ginger
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease a 13-by-9-inch cake pan.
2. Poke the seam side of the cereal pouch 10 times with a fork and then
crush with a rolling pin using medium pressure. Set aside 2 cups of the
crushed cereal for the streusel. Pour remaining cereal into a large bowl.
3. Add all remaining cake ingredients to the bowl and mix until blended.
Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
4. To prepare the streusel, combine reserved 2 cups crushed cereal and all
remaining ingredients. Mix well and sprinkle over the cake batter.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the cake bounces back to the touch.
Makes 18 servings.