DIVINE FLAVOR/BLUE SKY FRESH6
1 pound Roquefort cheese, room temperature
1 pound cream cheese, room temperature
1 pound Divine Flavor or Blue Sky Fresh green seedless grapes
1 pound pistachios
1. Combine Roquefort and cream cheese in a bowl and beat until well
blended. Wrap in waxed paper and refrigerate for 2 hours.
2. Chill the grapes.
3. Place pistachios in a food processor and chop fine.
4. Flatten the cheese mixture with your hand. Place each chilled grape in the
center of the mixture and roll until the grape is entirely coated. Refrigerate
the coated grapes for 3 hours.
5. Finally, roll the grapes in the chopped pistachios.
6. Arrange the grapes on a tray and serve. Makes 8-10 servings.
Recipe developed by Linda Carey, culinary specialist.