VALLEY FINE FOODS
Ravioli Antipasto Salad
2 dozen Pasta Prima Spinach & DRESSING
Mozzarella Ravioli 2 tablespoons Italian Herb Cheese
1/2 cup salami or pepperoni Mix (included)
cut in 1/2-inch cubes 2 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1 green bell pepper, julienned 2 1/2 tablespoons
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved balsamic vinegar
1 cup sliced mushrooms 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1/3 cup sliced olives 2 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 red onion, slivered 1 tablespoon thinly sliced
1/4 cup sliced pepperoncini fresh basil
1 6 1/2-ounce jar marinated Juice of 1/2 lemon
quartered artichoke hearts, 1/2 teaspoon salt
drained 1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup provolone or mozzarella
cheese cut in 1/2-inch cubes
1. Cook ravioli according to package directions. Remove ravioli from
boiling water and cool in cold water for 1 minute. Drain.
2. Whisk together dressing ingredients until well blended.
3. In a large bowl, toss ravioli, salami, vegetables, cheese and dressing.
Top with 2 tablespoons Italian Herb Cheese Mix. Makes 5 servings.
DENICE & FILICE
Penne Pasta with Peppers
1 pound penne pasta
2 tablespoons Kirkland Signature olive oil
2 Denice & Filice red onions, cut in strips
3 green bell peppers, seeded and chopped
2 yellow bell peppers, seeded and chopped
2 red bell peppers, seeded and chopped
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook
for 8-10 minutes, or until al dente. Drain water from pasta and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onions, bell peppers
and garlic, and sauté until tender, approximately 10 minutes.
3. Pour vegetable mixture over pasta and serve. Makes 4-6 servings.