Spiral-Sliced Ham with Warm
1 Kirkland Signature/Carando Hickory-Smoked Spiral-Sliced Ham
1/2 cup butter
4 medium cooking apples, cored and chopped
1 cup walnut pieces, toasted
1/2 cup pure maple syrup
1. Heat ham according to package directions.
2. Melt butter in a large skillet. Add apples and stir-fry over high heat
until tender-crisp. Stir in walnuts and syrup; heat through. Ladle over ham
slices to serve. Makes about 10 servings.
Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.
Pork Roast with Applesauce Salsa
2 cups applesauce
1 cup tomato-based hot salsa
2 Granny Smith apples, chopped
1 tablespoon cider vinegar
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
1/2 cup raisins
3- to 4-pound Natural PrairieFresh Premium Boneless Pork Loin
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Combine the salsa ingredients and blend well. Refrigerate overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Score the top of the pork loin and place in a
3. Mix brown sugar, vinegar, nutmeg and salt. Rub mixture over pork loin.
4. Roast for 1 1/2 hours, or until internal temperature is 160°F. Let loin rest
for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with Applesauce Salsa.
Makes 6-8 servings.